You are in Florida and it is hot and humid. What is the number one thing to do in those conditions? Drink water! When you are in Disney World it is vitally important that you stay hydrated, especially if you are there during the sticky summer months.
If we were your bossy older siblings, we would tell you that you MUST bring a water bottle with you into the Disney Parks. You will save money, save your health, and save your sanity!
How much is bottled water at Walt Disney World?
A bottle of Dasani water in Walt Disney World will cost you $3.50 at quick service restaurants and snack shops.
We would not at all be surprised to see the price of bottled water rise in the future.
Can I bring my own water bottle into Walt Disney World?
Yes, you can bring your own refillable water bottle into any of the four Walt Disney World Parks!
You are permitted to bring non-alcoholic beverages into the parks as long as they are not in a glass container. You can bring in any kind of water bottle you like.
We recommend bringing a lightweight plastic water bottle with you in your Disney park bag for several reasons.
First, you do not want to be carrying around extra weight from a heavy water bottle. If there are five people in your family consider carrying 5 metal water bottles all day long on your back (plus everything else).
Second, if you happen to set down your water bottle and walk away it won’t ruin your day to discover you lost it. We try to only bring things into the park that we know might get lost.
Of course, you might completely disagree with us and you may want to bring your amazing Yeti water bottle with you! That choice is completely up to you!
Can I refill my water bottle at Walt Disney World?
Yes, you can refill your water bottle! Each of the Disney Parks has drinking fountains or water bottle refilling stations.
You are more likely to find water bottle refilling stations at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Pandora in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Some of the older parks, like the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, will mostly have drinking fountains.
You are also able to get free cups of water from any of the quick service dining options. Simply pour your cup of water into your water bottle.
Where are the water bottle refilling stations?
Currently you can find water bottle refilling stations at the following locations:
Disney’s Magic Kingdom
- Cosmic Ray’s Cafe
- Near Starbucks in the World Showcase
- Odyssey Event Center
- EPCOT Experience
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- By the entrance to Expedition Everest
- By the entrance to Na’vi River Journey
- By the entrance to Flight of Passage
- Jambo House Playground
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- By the entrance to Slinky Dog Dash
- By the bathrooms in Galaxy’s Edge
- By the exit of Smugglers Run
- The Transportation Plaza
Is the water at Walt Disney World drinkable?
Yes, the water at Walt Disney World is drinkable. You will find that there are a variety of opinions as to if the water tastes good! Some people think it tastes fine and others insist on bringing a water bottle with a filtration system built in.
Can I use my refillable resort mug for water?
Yes, you can bring your refillable mug into the parks and fill it up with water. There are not soda stations for you to use in any of the parks. You can find out more about refillable mug pros and cons here.
What are the best water bottles for Disney World?
As we mentioned earlier, it truly is your personal preference. We will share a few favorite options!
9 Best Water Bottles for Disney World
Disney With Dave’s Daughters is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop using the links below at no additional cost to you.
1. Travel Collapsable Water Bottle: SPECIAL MADE 20 oz
As hot as Orlando was these bottles served us great. We used them at the airport after security checkin and at the Disneyparks. Such great space savers.Amazon review by Yvonne
- 【Use safe silicon】The water bottle is BPA free and odorless, made of BPA-free food-grade organic silicone, passed LFGB, SGS and as obtained FDA certification, to ensure safe drinking, no PVC, latex, phthalate and plastic smell, etc. odor. ❤It is safe and hygienic, because it uses a food-grade liquid silicone bottle and a food-grade plastic cap,children can also use it with confidence.
- 【LEAK-PROOF AND EASY-TO-CLEAN】The patented sealing screw cap is used to eliminate leakage and splashing and effectively prevent the bottle from accidentally opening. The wide-mouth design makes it easier to clean the inside of the collapsible soft water container or add ice or lemon to it. ❤When using for the first time, it is recommended to soak in boiling water for 10 minutes for thorough cleaning.
- 【Cold and heat resistance】This product has excellent heat resistance and can withstand temperatures from -50 to 200°C. It has leak-proof and impact-resistant properties and is very suitable for all activities and sports. Even if it is squeezed or pushed, it will be tightly sealed. Even if you put it in a backpack or computer bag, it will not leak.❤We do not recommend using it in liquids higher than 158°F (70°C) to avoid hot hands.
- 【Lightweight and convenient】The 20oz(600mL) portable silicone bottle is a foldable type. It takes advantage of the characteristics of soft silicone and can be folded compactly after drinking, making it easy to carry.❤Allows you to hydrate your body at any time and any where.
Great water bottle. Does not leak, has a loop to hold it by or attach it to a bag/lanyard. Great to carry around Disney.Amazon review from Adrian
- Ideal for lunch bags, purses and briefcases
- Made from sturdy and stylish Tritan
- Great to have while working out or in the cup holder when you are on the go
- Chug-style lid has a leak proof cover and is great for fast hydration
- BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead and cadmium free
Used this at Disney World to get rid of the taste. Worked perfectly! Loved the straw so germs didn’t get on the mouthpiece. Sea glass color is great!Amazon review from Michelle
- Brita’s Premium 36 ounce Filtering water bottle is our largest Brita bottle yet; it holds 36 oz of water, and is designed with a Brita filter that fits in the straw and makes water taste great
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This 36 oz Brita water bottle is car cup holder friendly, and features a built-in carrying loop, easy open lid and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning; Height 10.6"; Diameter 3.8"; Weight 1 pound
- The filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and more with every sip; compatible with Brita water bottle replacement filters
- For the freshest-tasting water, the Brita water bottle filter should be replaced after 40 gallons or approximately every two months
i bought two of these for my husband & me to use at disney world. we just asked for ice waters & dumped them in and it kept the water cold for days!Amazon review from Mikala
- Vacuum Insulated: Simple Modern Summit water bottles are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps your favorite beverage hot or cold for hours
- Leak Proof Straw Lid: Our BPA-free Summit Straw Lid is leak-proof when the nozzle is in the closed position; US Patent Pending
- Officially Licensed Disney: This Mickey Mouse water bottle will be your new go-to.
- Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel: Water bottle is made from high-quality, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel and is coated in a durable finish
- We Exist to Give Generously: Simple Modern is built on serving you, offering remarkable value, and giving more than 10% of profit. All products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Amazing water bottle. Best water bottle, great for my whole family on our Disney trip.Amazon review from Danny.
- NO LEAKS WITH AUTOSPOUT TECHNOLOGY: Spout pops up for easy drinking from the straw; seals with straw down for no spills
- SIP CLEANER: Spout cover helps to protect the spout from dirt and grime
- LOCK IT IN: Button lock ensures the spout doesn’t open accidentally
- CARRY ON: Integrated handle makes it easier and more comfortable to pick up and go
- EVERY LAST DROP: Angled straw fits securely into the lid so you can sip every last drop
My family loved these bottles at Disney world last summer. They are high quality.Amazon review from Splookity
- Actives Insulated Water Bottle: Takeya Actives Stainless Steel Water Bottle is a sleek and rugged sports water bottle with a powder coated finish. The 18oz water bottle's unique double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot (12 hrs) and cold (24 hrs). 18 Ounce, Blush
- Insulated Spout Lid: This stainless steel water bottle comes with an innovative leakproof insulated spout lid that allows for easy one-handed drinking or pouring. It features a hinge lock that keeps the cap out of your way while drinking
- Premium Bottles and Lids: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, tumblers in 20 and 30 oz sizes, and beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes
- BPA Free Hydration Solutions: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle
- Innovation Hydration Solutions: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers
Love this bottle. I got the Clementine. Super light weight. Beautiful. Travels well.Amazon review from T.
- NEW LOOK! The same great Sustain water bottle made with material derived from 50% plastic waste now has a new look. You may receive a bottle with or without the Sustain Logo on it, both are your favorite Sustain water bottles.
- Our new Nalgene Sustain product line is made from Tritan Renew, 50% certified recycled content further offsetting the use of fossil fuels and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
- The original. The trailblazer. The Sir Edmund of water bottles. Nalgene's BESTSELLING water bottle for more than 30 years
- For Your Everyday Adventures! Take your Nalgene bottle to the gym, office, camping, exploring and everywhere in between
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit)
Let’s face it. We all know Disney water is gross, and it’s hard to get your water intake from the weird taste of it. I bought this in hopes that it would filter out that weird Orlando water taste and- it WORKED! The water tasted amazing, and was able to just keep filling up my water bottle at the water fountains (the fountains near Big Thunder Mtn tasted metallic, so just be warned it might depend on which fountain you get it from). It may also filter out some other bad tasting city water as well, and also worked for DC water. Definitely well worth the investment!Amazon review from Foxy
- 【Advanced purification System 】： Survimate purifier water bottles have 4 advanced high-performance purify installed, they are: Medical Grade Hollow Fiber Membrane, Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, Beads and Medical Grade PP Cotton.
- 【Safe Like Baby Bottle】：Survimate Bottles are made from Food Grade Tritan Copolyester, without any bad smell, it's BPA-free, heat resisting and extremely durable.
- 【Long Lifespan & Replaceable 】：No need to worry about replacing filters for up to 1500L/year of continuous usage. Replaceable filters save you money as the water bottles themselves have a very long life. (According to different water quality, the lifespan of the filter would be a little different.)
- 【Ultimate Wilderness Survival Assistant】：This versatile water bottle not only helps providing healthy, drinkable water in harsh outdoor conditions, but will help you to find direction using the built-in compass on the top.
- 【Instant Fresh Water】：Just fill up the bottle and drink. Nothing could be simpler - no pumps or hoses, no squeezing, no batteries or bulbs! Only sip 5 to 8 times to get clean water.
Wow this was a great buy, we bought it for our Disney trip and it was great. Its not too bulky to keep in the side pocket on a backpack, the water stayed cold for hours and the mouth is big enough to slip ice in with no problem. FYI… you can ask for ice or water at the parks at no cost instead of paying for bottled water.Amazon review from Erika Sanchez
This water bottle comes in 20 different color options!
- INSULATED SPORTS WATER BOTTLE: Goodbye sweat! The narrow mouth double wall insulation makes the Iron Flask sweat-free! It keeps your drink COLD for up to 24 hours, and HOT for up to 12 hours. *NOTE: ONLY the 12 Oz, 16 Oz, 20 Oz & 24 Oz fit in cupholders*
- 3 LIDS: YES, Iron Flask comes with THREE different 100% LEAK PROOF lids. Our Patented Straw Lid, Flip Lid, and a Handle Lid.
- 18/8 PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL: The Iron Flask is made of 18/8 Stainless steel that is 100% BPA free and non-toxic. It will never leave a metal taste or rust. HAND WASH ONLY WITH SOAPY HOT WATER!
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The powder coat exterior finish is a classic. It assures that you stand out with a very durable and elegant bottle. Our logo is now LASER ENGRAVED to assure the highest quality as well.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We guarantee that the high quality Iron Flask bottle will surely please you! If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the Iron Flask, we will issue you a full refund or an exchange!
Hopefully you have found a water bottle option that will work well for you! You can always have disposable waters delivered with your grocery order and bring those into the parks as well.