Planning your Disney vacation and want to eat the best snacks? You’re in luck! Today we’re sharing the best Disney snacks at all the parks!
Food at Disney World is a fun experience! Everything is themed to the park you are in and Mickey Mouse ears tend to show up even in your food selections. Because we often choose to use the Disney dining plan, we have the freedom to eat at a variety of restaurants throughout the parks.
We also end up with a billion snack credits so we eat a ton of snacks on our trip. The snack options at Disney are seemingly endless with everything from suckers and ice cream bars counting as snacks to more sophisticated options like French fries and pulled pork!
Even when we are not using the Disney Dining Plan we always purchase a few snacks in the parks. This gives us some fun food purchases while still staying on our budget. Sitting down and enjoying a Dole Whip or fried onion straws also gives our feet a nice break!
If you are anything like us, sometimes having so many options is a bad thing – it is hard to make a decision of which snacks to choose! To help, we have made a round up of the most popular snack options in each park.
These snacks are the favorites of thousands of tourists to Disney World! Because the snack options are so abundant at Disney this list should give you a good starting point to help you make some decisions about what to eat!
The Best Snacks in the Magic Kingdom
- Fruit and Nutella Waffle Sandwich Sleepy Hollow Inn, Liberty Square
- Dole Whip Float Aloha Isle, Adventureland
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Aloha Isle, Adventureland
- I Lava you Dole Whip Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Chocolate Mickey Waffles Sleepy Hollow, Liberty Square
- Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake Liberty Tree Tavern (you will need reservations)
- The Plaza Sundae Plaza Ice Cream parlor
- Cheshire Cat Tail Cheshire Café, Fantasyland
- Red Velvet Mickey Cake Pop Main Street Confectionary or Big Top Treats
- Churro Ice Cream Sandwich Sleepy Hollow Inn, Liberty Square
- Warm Giant Cinnamon Roll Gaston’s Tavern, New Fantasyland
- Loaded Buffalo Tater Tots Friar’s Nook, Fantasyland
The Best Snacks in Epcot
- Caramel S’mores Germany
- Macaroons France
- Tarte Au Fraises (Strawberry Tart) France
- Almond Pastry Tangierine, Morocco
- Funnel Cake With Ice Cream America
- Cronut Canada
- Churro Bites with Caramel Sauce Mexico
- Fish and Chips Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- Gelato Cookie Sandwich Italy
- Caramel Pecan Bar Germany
- Kaki Gori Kabuki Café, Japan
- Palmier France
- Berry Cream Puff Norway
- American Dream Fife and Drum
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls Joy Of Tea, China
If you are a foodie, you may want to consider visiting Epcot during the International Food and Wine festival. During this festival snack options are abundant in the World Showcase and the food options are exceptional! The festival typically starts at the very end of August and runs through early November.
The Best Snacks in Animal Kingdom
- Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana Various Kiosks
- Colossal Cinnamon Roll Kusafiri Bakery, Africa
- Dole Whip with Dark Rum (you can order a non-alcoholic) Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Africa
- Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Africa
- Malva Cake Sundae Tamu Tamu Refreshments, Africa
- Triple Yeti Blast Warung Outpost
- Pongu Lumpia Pongu Pongu, The World of Avatar
- Night Blossom Pongu Pongu, The World of Avatar
- Mr. Kamal’s Seasoned Fries Mr. Kamal’s, Asia
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse Satu’li Canteen, The World of Avatar
- French Fries and Pulled Pork Cheese Flame Tree BBQ, Discovery Island
- Haystack Zuri’s Sweets Shop, Africa
The Best Snacks in Hollywood Studios
- Key Lime Pie on a Stick Neighborhood Bakery
- Totchos Woody’s Lunch Box
- Darth Vader Cupcake All Counter Service locations
- Bavarian Pretzel Baseline Tap House
- Derby Original Grapefruit Cake Hollywood Brown Derby
- Butterfinger Cupcake Trolly Car Café
- Lunch Box Tarts Woody’s Lunch Box
- PB and J Milkshake 50’s Prime Time Café
- Fried Onion Straws Rosie’s All-American Cafe
- Carrot Cake Cookie Trolly Car Café
- Mustafarian Lava Roll Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, Galaxy’s Edge
- Funnel Cakes Epic Eats, Near Indiana Jones
- Napoleons Trolly Car Café
- Ronto Wrap Ronto Roasters, Galaxy’s Edge
- Num Num Cookie Neighborhood Bakery
- Oga’s Obsession Oga’s Cantina
There you have it! The most popular snacks in the 4 parks at Walt Disney World. Jen and Katie for sure want to try the PB and J Milkshake in Hollywood Studios at our next visit and Dave always loves getting a Dole Whip!
If the idea of snacking your way through Disney sounds appealing to you be sure to consider if you should use the Disney Dining Plan. Keep in mind, Disney does allow you to bring your own snacks into the park, so there is no need to purchase any food if you don’t want to! This is one of our tips to staying on budget – to find out 14 more tips head here!